Friday, April 22, 2011

HopeMommies.org website launched

www.hopemommies.org


I'm so proud to be a part of the beginning of Hope Mommies.  My sweet friends is following her heart's calling to start Hope Mommies a non-profit organization with the sole purpose to come alongside moms who have experienced infant loss, bringing comfort, encouragement, companionship, and the hope of Christ as they continue to walk this side of eternity without their beloved son or daughter.




I was inspired by her blog as she expressed her desire to join with a community of women who were grieving their loss and wanted the Hope of Christ to be their focus.  They wanted to call themselves Hope Mommies. And so, as I processed this on my own, I began designing and created a logo.  I didn't think at the time they would ever have a purpose of a logo specifically but I felt called to send it to her as a way to express my care and love for my friend.  Little did I know, God was moving in all of us to do His good work.


This is a Wordpress site that I used an already created theme to get content up and running.  Most all of the featured photos are by Shuffield Photography which make the site so beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome